Monday, February 04, 2008

Four Tag

This is the latest meme going around like the flu. I saw it first on Heather's blog, then Mich tagged me. So, here is goes. Or you can skip it. Not sure my answers are overly fascinating.

4 Jobs I've Had: (just a few of the man)

1. Learning disabilities tutor
2. College community service officer
3. Mom (hey, hardest job ever!)
4. Web site and Graphic Design Firm Owner

4 Movies Watched Over and Over: (I don't really watch movies over and over unless forced to by my children because they're playing constantly on TV. So, do I answer with movies I like, or the kids movies I've seen a zillion times? Hmm, going with movies I like.)

1. Waitress
2. O Brother Where Art Thou?
3. When Harry Met Sally
4. Mystic Pizza

4 Places I've Lived:

1. San Bernardino County, California
2. Orange County, California
3. Gilbert, Arizona
4. Indiana

4 TV Shows I Watch:

1. The Unit
2. NCIS
3. The Office
4. My Name is Earl

4 Places I've Been:

1. All over California
2. Phoenix, Arizona
3. London, England
4. Maui

4 People Who Email Me Regularly:

1. Mich
2. The Weather Channel warning me about the weather
3. The Fly Lady warning me about the state of my house
4. Writerly types. Probably some of the same as Mich.

4 Favorite Things to Eat:

1. Chips and Salsa
2. Chocolate
3. Seafood
4. A really good steak

4 Places I'd Rather Be:

1. On the beach in Hawaii
2. On the beach in Florida
3. Anyplace in the Valley of the Sun, Arizona
4. Anyplace with a spa

4 Things I Look Forward to This Year:

1. Turning 40 (not!)
2. Seeing my first real spring
3. Watching my son play organized sports (term used loosely) for the first time
4. Summer and Fall!

4 People to tag:
1. Diana
2. Malia
3. Jenny
4. Sabrina
And anyone else who wants to play!

4 comments:

~michelle pendergrass said...

So. Uhm. Did we turn you 40 last year? Or was it Kimmie that turned 40 last year.

I need a better system.

Jenny said...

You tagged me? Me with a meme? I just barely got my domain re-registered--and 2 weeks late at that.
Got home last night after 9 and looking forward to something like that again tonight. To give you a sense of what things are like, the last 2 digits of my new classroom phone extension are 66 (the rest are the same, hint, hint).
I'd love to play, really I would. But I'm not even sure I can find my own blog without following your link to it!
We so need some phone time. Miss you! I'm so crazed, you may be safer on the other side of the Mississippi.

Unknown said...

I think Kimmie turned 40 last year. But you guys did throw me a 40th party. Hey, it's worth turning 40 twice. :)

Jenny, you have to do what I do. Save the meme and do it in, oh, 3 months. Call me when you get a chance girl!

~michelle pendergrass said...

Well, sorry to push the 40 thing on you. Guess we'll have a 40 Redux this year. LOL