Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme
I haven't done one of these in a while. But this week I got two done! Whoo hoo!

No pictures though because my camera died and my cell phone takes abysmal pictures. So you'll just have to use your imagination. :)

First we cleaned out the laundry room. It's the room we first come into when we come in from the garage so it had become the dumping ground for pretty much everything. We have a foster dog, Sylvie, coming to stay with us, so we needed to make room for her crate and her food. We also had to move anything she might chew (she's still a puppy). The kids were really good about getting their stuff back where it belongs (I think the threat of having it chewed up worked well!) And I vacuumed a ton of dog hair from Charlie! Now we have a puppy-proof room (aka the puppy wrestling room since they like to play in there)!

Second we cleaned the living room, aka dumping ground #2. We had just let things accumulate since we got back from our trip to California, so there was just junk everywhere. The kids pitched in and we picked up toys, clothes, and trash, and then gave it a good sweep and vacuum. I don't know about you, but I really like clean floors.

I feel so much more relaxed now that those two areas are clean. Might even have the energy to tackle the dreaded playroom!

Click on the banner to go see what everyone else has tackled this week.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

What a cheerful looking blog! I can relate the hair everywhere although in my case it's either mine or the cats. Laundry room, yikes. I'll have to have energy for that one. Sounds productive though so thanks for the inspiration!

Susie said...

I does feel a lot better, doesn't? Great tackles:-)

Brenda said...

Two tackles in one week??!! I'm jealous! Great tackles!