Monday, April 06, 2009

April in Indiana

I keep thinking of the song, "April in Paris" but I have a feeling they weren't thinking about snow.

I also am reminded of a line from The Long Winter by Laura Ingalls Wilder (one of my favorite books to read at the beach, btw. Love the irony) where Ma says, "April showers bring May flowers but what will an April blizzard bring?" Not exactly a blizzard here (but true once again for the poor folks in the Dakotas) but some sloppy snow.

Here's what an April snowstorm in Indiana looks like. Apparently there's more to come tonight. Yuck! It's making our trip to SoCal in a few weeks look better and better!





My poor bulbs! I wonder if they'll recover.



3 comments:

Sabrina L. Fox said...

You take the best pics, Jen. I need you to give us some pointers. Tanner is doing photography in 4-H this year. Our first year. :)

Have fun in California. It will be hard to come back I'm sure. LOL. But the snow won't last long.

Unknown said...

I was just thinking about you this morning and that we needed to get together. I could give Tanner a photography lesson. There's just a few basics to remember.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics man that you have shared here. I like all of them. Very nice.

Watch Movies Online