Friday, November 06, 2009

Humor as Procrastination

I love humor. I love good comedians. It's hard to find ones that are clean, however. But we've found a few. YouTube has been wonderful in this regard.

And since I'm procrastinating instead of writing (what is it about telling me I have to write 50k this month that makes me want to do anything but?) I followed Lynn Rush's link to Tim Hawkins and found this. Which I particularly appreciate having been a big fan of Dr. Demento, Weird Al, and parody in general.

Enjoy. But don't expect to be able to sing in church again without suppressing a smirk. Some of the songs I think he actually improved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH this is funny.

Tim Hawkins RULES. He's hysterical.

Have a great day!!

Unknown said...

He is! Thanks for leading me to him.