Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Blog Look for Valentine's Day

Like the new look? I'm sick of the winter look, so I'll have to come up with something else after February. If you want the header or the background (clearly not tiled) just let me know and I'll send you the jpgs. I drew them up pretty quickly today.

I do have more posts floating around in my head which I hope to find time to put on "paper." Currently I'm listening to Malcolm Gladwell's Outliers. Fascinating stuff about what makes someone great. Hint: it's not what you think and it takes longer than you think.

If anyone else has read it, it could make for an interesting discussion. Definitely worth a read (or a listen).

2 comments:

Elaina M. Avalos said...

I love the look, Jen!! Would it work on Myspace?

So what is the Malcolm Gladwell book about?

Unknown said...

I don't know about MySpace since I never play around over there, but if it takes jpgs you should be able to get it to work.

Gladwell takes social data on successful people and makes it into some very interesting stories of how and why they succeeded and if that can be replicated. I'm enjoying it immensely.