Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday


Don't ask me why I started back blogging again with the topic of housework. Ugh! Anyhow, today is Tackle it Tuesday. I think the only reason I got so much done was because I was actually off work today.

So I tackled grocery shopping, banking, cleaning the bathroom, doing all the floors, and tackling that big mountain of laundry that has taken over the laundry room. "Calvin" was out of shorts yesterday so I knew I had to get something done.

Also, I took Charlie, the black beast, for a walk. We walked Sissy to the Boys and Girls club, about a mile away. And it's 81 degrees and pretty humid. He hasn't stopped panting yet. We both needed the exercise, and it ain't nearly as hot here as in Arizona. Still...I think I might reserve our walks for later in the evening. I have to admit, however, I was pretty proud of the dog. Considering I haven't been very consistent about taking him for walks and teaching him to heel, he did very well and didn't chase down any neighborhood dogs or neighbors. Yippee for us! It's not that he's an aggressive dog, he's just super friendly. But he weighs almost 90 pounds. So friendly or not, 90 pounds of Black Lab coming at you tends to put off most people a bit.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow! you have been busy! I managed to take a walk (for the exercise) and get a shower. Also put in a couple puzzle pieces into the mega hard puzzle grammadear and I have been working on since last Thursday (I consider it a feat and you would too if you could see this monstrosity!). Now to finish email and get writing--I've been writing consistently since las Thursday as well--I took Sunday off, though. I might be able to finish the sotry if I could just stay up here at Mom's. Oh well. I'm looking to tackle it on Wednesday. For now, I've got to get back to writing.
Later!

Anonymous said...

love the house! WTG on all your work!