Monday, August 06, 2007

Christian Art?

I listened to an excellent sermon this weekend from Christ Community Church in Franklin, Tennessee called "A Christian World View of Culture and the Arts." And since I was suffering from a migraine and still enjoyed it, you can take that as a high recommendation.

I liked that questions such as what is our responsibility as artists who are Christians? Is "Christian" a genre? And other similar topics that have been subjects of discussion among my artist friends and me. I highly recommend it, so go check it out.


A related article in the Washington Post on evangelicals embracing the arts.

3 comments:

Praise and Coffee said...

Thanks, I'll check it out!
Sue

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for the links. My kind of thing!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to comment on your thoughts on the links. I should go back and re-read them now that my migraine is gone!